Technical/Software Writer and Blogger - Infographic Abilities at Surefront
We are looking for a qualified Content manager with experience in technical/software writing and creating infographics to join our growing team! You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining our blog, social media, white papers, etc. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills in technical B2B SaaS. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Create and publish engaging content
- Create, proofread and improve posts
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $48,000.00 - $53,000.00 per year
We are currently working remotely.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Blogging experience do you have?
- Do you speak Perfect English?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.