Wonderstorm is a double threat media studio that creates timeless animated TV series and engaging video games that anchor our entertainment franchises.
Our first franchise, the Emmy Award-winning The Dragon Prince, began as an original animated series on Netflix in 2018. All three seasons have been a Top 10 digital original and are rated 100% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. The series was recently picked up for four additional seasons. A world-class video game for The Dragon Prince is under development by the same creative team.
Wonderstorm is a place where creators work with visionary teams to do meaningful work that will last for generations.
Do you like to tell stories through rich and detailed auditory experiences? If so, we are looking to bring on a Technical Sound Designer to help create an immersive world and experience that empowers the players. As part of a small close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions that will have a great impact on the final product. Come help us build a world-class game and bring the world (and sounds) of Xadia to life!What you will do...
- Create immersive game experiences through the medium of sound
- Implement solutions including Wwise asset imports, scripting behavior, route assignment, and generating audio events
- Utilizing Unreal Editor to integrate audio into the game
- Test, debug, and maintain Audio Implementation
- Regular playtesting and following changes that impact audio components of the game
- Stay current with emerging sound technologies and solutions that will contribute to the game
- 3 years of professional design and implementation experience in the video game industry
- Worked on a published AA or AAA title
- A solid understanding of “procedural audio” design and technique
- Experience integrating audio in the Unreal Engine
- High proficiency in Wwise
- Facilitated in creating quality audio assets in your DAW of choice (Pro Tools / Nuendo / Reaper...)
- Audio editing, processing, and mixing expertise
- Experience in dialogue editing, prep, and localization management
Wonderstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.