Supervising Producer at Fandango
We are seeking a creative Supervising Producer to support original video content for the Fandango brand across multiple digital platforms. Must have a proven track record in content development and technical production. Bonus if experienced with branded content. This role would report directly to the Sr. Director of Production.
- Collaborating with both internal and external teams to conceptualize creative social/digital content series that meet the business objectives of the organization
- Manage small team of producers and editors
- Manage external production companies and/or independent contractors
- Oversee original shows for Fandango
- Lead and participate in targeted content brainstorms with key stakeholders. Key ideation target - custom branded shows and/or segments.
- Manage all aspects of physical productions and participate in the operation of live and/or multi-camera shoots, lighting, and audio equipment.
- Manage show budgets
- Raise legal, clearance, and intellectual property issues, providing recommendations to mitigate any potential issues.
- Constantly iterating and incorporating audience feedback and data into content
- Work cross-functionally with various departments such as Editorial, Programming, Audience Development, Operations, Talent, Marketing, Business Development, Business Intelligence, Legal, and Advertising Sales to fulfill goals.
• 5+ years of leadership experience with a background in digital media
• Bachelor’s degree in film or TV production
• Leadership experience, managing people directly as well as horizontal management and complex team navigation
• Broad knowledge and experience in video production, on-set experience and creative experience crossing all digital platforms and media types
• Live experience is a plus
• Desire to produce content for various digital platforms: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
• Ability to teach and mentor new production talent
• Excellent analytical, creative, and communication skills
• Possesses the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with precise attention to detail in a high growth environment
• Problem Solver
• Demonstrated team player and collaborator in an environment that fosters creativity and a culture of open and honest communication
• Passion for Movies a must!