Supervising Producer - Rotten Tomatoes at Fandango
- Collaborating with both internal and external teams to conceptualize creative social/digital content series that meet the business objectives of the organization.
- Manage small team of producers and editors.
- Manage external production companies and/or independent contractors.
- Oversee original shows for Rotten Tomatoes.
- Lead and participate in targeted content brainstorms with key stakeholders. Key ideation target - custom branded shows and/or segments.
- Manage all aspects of physical productions and participate in the operation of live and/or multi-camera shoots, lighting, and audio equipment.
- Manage show budgets.
- Raise legal, clearance, and intellectual property issues, providing recommendations to mitigate any potential issues.
- Constantly iterating and incorporating audience feedback into new content and messaging
- Work cross-functionally with various departments such as Editorial, Programming, Audience Development, Operations, Talent, Marketing, Business Development, Business Intelligence, Legal, and Advertising Sales to fulfill goals.
• 5+ years of leadership experience with a background in digital media.
• Bachelor’s degree in film or TV production.
• Leadership experience, managing people directly as well as horizontal management and complex team navigation
• Broad knowledge and experience in video production, on-set experience and creative experience crossing all digital platforms and media types. Live experience is a plus.
• Have a desire to produce content for various digital platforms: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
• Have ability to teach and mentor new production talent
• Excellent analytical, creative, and communication skills.
• Possesses the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with precise attention to detail in a high growth environment
• Problem Solver
• Demonstrated team player and collaborator in an environment that fosters creativity and a culture of open and honest communication.
• Passion for Movies and TV a must - knowledge of franchise and awards contender films a plus!
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through https://www.fandango.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.