Submissions and Compliance Producer - Live Services
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a balanced disregard for constraints.
The Submissions and Compliance Producer role lives in our Production discipline. Rioters in the Production discipline lead the vision of each individual product across the finish line, and assist in building and delivering experiences beyond our audience's expectations. We’re involved in almost every product you can think of, be it an epic new skin, the Mechs vs. Minions board game, or the internal tools needed by engineers or artists to speed up their craft. Whatever the calling, we identify and deliver the solution that our audience needs.
As a Submissions and Compliance Producer, you’ll work with passionate cross-functional teams in building innovative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you’ll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects into players’ hands.
You’ll be responsible for building and managing relationships with age rating boards and first-party certification teams. You will work internally with creative and technical teams to ensure correct planning and scoping is performed during game development and production. You'll also work externally with age rating and certification groups to plan for, submit, and ensure smooth approval of game titles. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to increase the go-to-market speed of the content that players love, which will ultimately provide a positive impact for both players and Riot alike.
- Update partners at all times regarding all stage gate and submission stages
- Develop a strong can-do and continuous-improvement-focused culture within the associated teams and Riot in general
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in age rating/regional, and first-party requirements.
- Maintain good working relationships with all internal/external partners required for submissions
- Create and maintain documentation regarding age rating, regional and first party submissions, standard methodologies, and workflows.
- Ensure real-time transparency into submissions and compliance deadlines and results, reducing bottlenecks, tribal knowledge, and single-points-of-failure.
- Validate, prepare and submit game/app binaries, additional content, and metadata to age rating/regional boards, and first parties
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- Depth of experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Extensive experience with prioritization and product strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication to both technical and non-technical audiences
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).