Attention Fashionistas: FabFitFun Style is looking for creative self-starters with a passion for fashion!
We are a personalized fashion concierge service. Our style experts are on a mission to inspire happiness and personal growth through discovery, by empowering women to embrace their unique shape + lifestyle.
If you have a genuine interest in authentic relationship building, are highly-detail oriented, a creative problem solver and want to help women have confidence in defining their personal style… come join our team of Style experts!
What You’ll Do:
- Style custom tailored looks for FabFitFun members based on their unique body shape and lifestyle, customer profile and personal feedback.
- Craft personalized notes that engage customers with the product and enhance their style box experience
- Develop authentic relationships with customers to drive retention and repeat business
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience in retail, merchandising, plus size styling and general styling/or buying
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A love of all things fashion, beauty and editorial!
- A collaborative team player with a positive attitude
- You are well organized, a creative problem solver and detail oriented, with a habit of being thorough
- You have a deep understanding of client relationship building and genuinely care about helping others
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and comfortable using a Mac computer.
- Ability to meet deadlines and efficiency quotas
- Experience in working for a remote, online styling service
- Understand the delicate nature of personal plus size and/or general style and how to curate looks based on individualized customer feedback and data
What You’ll Get:
- Ability to work remotely on occasion, however West Hollywood should be a manageable commute
- A community of like-minded style experts
- Experience working for a fast-paced media based technology company that is rapidly growing
- The joy of expressing your creativity while helping women feel great about themselves