We’re looking for a Sr. UX Content Strategist to join our UX team within the Product organization at Procore. Our UX Content Strategy team is building a new approach to product copy, focusing on human-centered content that puts our users at the center of every product interaction.
As a Sr. UX Content Strategist, you’ll partner with Product Designers, Researchers, Customer Success, and Marketing to shape Procore’s user experiences. You’ll build trust with our users and evolve our brand voice and tone within the Procore app, and every touchpoint customers have with Procore. If you’re collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment—we’d like to hear from you!
This position reports to the Manager, UX Content and can be based remotely, or located in any of our U.S. offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create and implement content strategies while collaborating with UX, UI, and research teams during the concept, wireframing, and content creation portion of the product development process
- Own an area of our product, driving the strategy, implementation, and distribution of content to your team
- Help take our product global, creating systems and processes with our localization teams to ensure our content scales in other languages
- Influence strategic decisions across and within products to drive growth, improve the overall experience, and ensure content consistency
- Partner cross-functionally to drive consensus across teams and advocate for solutions that balance the needs of our users with our business goals
- Write clear and concise content across multiple touchpoints (including labels and navigational elements, emails, tutorials, and notifications)
- Work closely with UX Research to evaluate the needs and behaviors of customers and analyze the impact of content with data and research
- Work closely with UX and UI teams to understand and document content patterns, character limits, and considerations, and maintain our library of components
- Create content with careful consideration of translation and global best practices to make sure all users feel empowered in Procore
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a content lead, with a focus on delivering content strategies, writing product copy, technical copy, or UX writing
- Experience in content globalization and localization and scaling products internationally
- A portfolio of content work, including content strategy deliverables and copywriting
- Experience conducting content audits, content modeling, and content writing a plus; background in using content to drive growth in sign-ups and usage
- Proven technical writing experience and the ability to refine complex ideas and technological interactions into clear, compelling, and engaging copy (UI copy, help documentation, FAQs, and more)
- Technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools
- Experience implementing voice and tone guidelines, style guides, and writing processes that improve content quality across products and tools
- Curiosity about the way people think and human behavior
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent work experience) in English, Communication, Digital Content Strategy, or another related area of study such as Journalism
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.