At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join a group of performance-driven creatives who are constantly seeking ways to reach our customers more effectively and efficiently - all while building an enduring brand. You will report to the Lead Copywriter while working very closely with our designers, acquisition marketers and product marketers. In this role you’ll write persuasive, on-brand marketing copy and content that maintains GoodRx’s unique voice, from conceptualization to execution for channels like direct mail, professional kits, co-branded partnership materials and print ads, among other things. We’re looking for someone who has a love for language, thinks strategically and takes pride in understanding the consumer and what motivates them to act.
- Brainstorm and write persuasive, clear and conversion-focused copy that drives business results and supports key marketing initiatives while maintaining the GoodRx voice and values
- Collaborate with designers and marketing teams to ideate new ideas and take them from rough thoughts to clear, concise, finished ads
- Take large amounts of information and distill them into engaging copy
- Understand media channel objectives and goals to ensure optimal ad performance and take data from previous ads and improve the creative to optimize performance
- Research our consumers and competitors to find the best way to present our products to various target markets on different platforms
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer’s mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to inform strong creative development
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of performance based copywriting experience at an agency or client-side consumer marketing team
- An online portfolio that shows a proven track record of producing great performance ads
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with DM best practices, brand guidelines, compliance and overall project goals
- Proficient understanding of performance marketing channels & user acquisition KPIs
- A growth mindset with a healthy mix of imagination and business acumen
- Ready to take initiative and find solutions when given little direction
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description