Sr. Content Manager
Greater LA Area
About Core Digital Media
We’ve been crushing it in direct-response advertising for over 10 years, using a combination of people, platforms, and data to turn ad impressions into high-quality customers for our clients. Now, we are looking to expand our reach and our offering.
Core Digital Media is currently seeking a Sr. Content Manager to join the team in Playa Vista. We are looking for an experienced content manager with expertise in the personal finance category to establish the editorial and content strategy for our new content enriched site. You will work alongside the SEO and product teams and be integral in ensuring that we publish top content that resonates with our readers, search engines, and ultimately drives quality organic traffic.
You possess a detailed understanding of, and experience implementing, content strategies that have resulted in significant increases in relevant user traffic, preferably from the ground up. You are analytical, metrics-driven, and action-oriented. You are comfortable taking ownership and developing strategy, as well as rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
You demonstrate a clear ability to develop tactics and campaigns that drive the business goals: audience growth, engagement, acquisition, and reach.
- Own the editorial vision, provide leadership, and be goal orientated toward article performance and volume.
- Work with product and SEO teams to help develop and implement profitable content initiatives.
- Build out and maintain an editorial calendar for personal finance topics, including credit cards, mortgages and insurance.
- Lead the process of developing content via our freelance writers.
- Manage content distribution
- Track content performance, user behavior and traffic patterns, and make strategic decisions based on that data.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in content management, increasing traffic and revenue.
- Strong project management skills. Will need to see projects from beginning to end.
- Proactive and solution oriented.
- Ability to interpret trends and deliver engaging content that drives qualified customers to the sites.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Read Full Job Description