Sr. Brand Copywriter at ringDNA
ringDNA, the company that transforms sales teams into high-performing revenue engines, is led by an award-winning executive leadership team and backed by Goldman Sachs. ringDNA was recently named one of the Best Places to Work by BuiltinLA and Comparably, and named one of the best privately owned companies in America by Entrepreneur and has been in the JMP Hot 100 for three years running. ringDNA is trusted by the world’s top sales teams, including Amazon Business, Twilio, Nutanix and others.
ringDNA offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. See why people love working at ringDNA.
Who We’re Looking For
We are searching for an accomplished copywriter. Top candidates will have demonstrated experience working in a team environment to drive revenue with ads, thought leadership, original research and buyer journey-based content.
Candidates will create engaging thought leadership and web copy across digital, video, and print campaigns that capture our value proposition, authentically speak to our core audiences and embody our brand voice in the market. You will work collaboratively with the marketing and sales teams to reach new audiences and showcase the value of ringDNA and our products. We’re looking for someone with SaaS experience and a strong business acumen developed in other industries.
Experience as a product marketer or content marketer at a fast-paced agency or analyst firm is valuable. Candidates who have acted as team lead or managed the work of contract writers and other direct reports is a plus. This is a great opportunity to join a powerhouse content marketing team and a company that has a firm belief in the power of content to shape the market.
How We’ll Support You
You’ll have lots of resources at your disposal, including an incredibly fun, thoughtful and collaborative ringDNA team. We invest heavily in content and have a massive library of blogs, ebooks, webinars, research and podcasts and insights that we draw from every day to build the next best thing for our audience.
Using our brilliant ConversationAI tool, you’ll get direct access to the voice of the buyer, including real-time alerts about topics relevant to your work spoken by the very people we sell to.
We also produce the hugely popular Sales Enablement Podcast with Andy Paul, and cultivate a large network of influencers who help us execute successful content initiatives. There are tons of opportunities to contribute across all of our programs in the marketing team, ranging from website copy to demand generation to product marketing and beyond.
Duties in Detail
- Drive ringDNA thought leadership and buyer engagement across its digital channels
- Bring top-tier writing chops to everything the content team touches: digital ad copy writing, event writing, web pages that convert, long-form content production, editing, research and sourcing to continue to produce gold-standard content for revenue leaders including sales, marketing and customer success
- Support related projects to drive awareness and deepen influencer relationships, ranging from events to social media contests and more
- Work alongside our Product and Sales teams to cultivate a deep understanding of the competitive landscape
- Support the ringDNA SEO strategy by uncovering opportunities, searching for and executing optimizations, and supporting long-form SEO content production efforts
- Co-manage our content calendar to ensure a thoughtful and strategic plan is executed in a timely and efficient manner
- 5-10 years as a product marketer or copywriter in an agency, analyst firm or fast-paced SaaS environment
- At least 3 years of content marketing experience for a B2B organization.
- Demonstrated excellence at distilling complicated features and solutions into messaging for specific audiences.
- Strong ad and web page copywriting skills
- Fluent and active in social media, especially LinkedIn.
- Self-starter and over-communicator who can comfortably work with minimal supervision
- A unique blend of curiosity, creativity and strategic thinking
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of the B2B SaaS ecosystem and contemporary technologies
- While strong copywriting is the primary focus, experience writing for contemporary SEO and working with related tools is valued.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including storytelling, writing and most importantly, listening.
- Passion for the ringDNA mission and the power of AI to transform the lives of our customers