Social Media Content QA Specialist at Tebra (Remote)
Tebra only initiates contact with candidates via email from an official Tebra email address (@tebra.com, @patientpop.com, or @kareo.com) or through our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse. We will only ask you to provide sensitive personal information through our official application portal — not via social media or text message. We do not conduct interviews via instant messaging.
About the Role
The Social Media Content QA Specialist is responsible for the quality control of our customer Social Media posts. This role will review all social media posts and images on a daily basis to ensure spelling, grammar, syntax, and overall tone is correct. They will also ensure that the posts accurately reflect the practice’s services offered, and the photo for the post is relevant. As needed, the Social Media Content QA Specialist will modify social media posts and/or select new imagery.
Your Area of Focus
- Audit all Social Media posts on behalf of our customers and modify as needed
- Utilize project management skills to ensure accurate completion of QA tasks
- Meet minimum productivity goals and deadlines
- Meet and/or exceed service level goals in response time and resolution
- Proactively communicate internally between teams at Tebra as well as with our social media vendors to ensure timely project completion
- Additional duties as assigned by management
Your Professional Qualifications
- 1+ year(s) professional experience (or equivalent) in social media content production, journalism, copywriting, or copyediting.
- Experience creating written business content for Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Excellent command of the English language and ability to interpret and implement customer content feedback as needed.
- Organized and results-driven with a focus on achieving top social media post quality.
- Self-starter who thrives in the opportunity to take initiative, with exceptional time management skills and great attention to detail.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and multitasking skills.
- Champion for continually improving on a personal level of product and industry knowledge and exercising best practices, as well as nurturing strong, collaborative cross-team relationships.
- Nice to have skills: Experience with Salesforce, G-Suite, other social media platforms, and familiarity with SEO best practices. Experience writing and/or editing in the healthcare industry is preferred but not required.
Kareo and PatientPop have joined forces to become Tebra, the digital backbone for practice well-being. While our teams are still supporting both products, our new hires and current employees are now united as Team Tebra.
Tebra aims to unlock better healthcare by helping independent practices bring modernized care to patients everywhere. Well over 100,000 providers trust Tebra to elevate their patient experience, and help them grow their practice. At Tebra, we’re building the future of well-being together. That shared vision for tomorrow begins with compassion and humanity today.
Our ValuesStart with the Customer
We get to know our customers - and their patients - and look at the world through their lens.
Keep It Simple
Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to our healthcare benefits, we also offer amazing perks! Need work from home basics? We offer a discount through Dell! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out obe Fitness or Gympass for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
#LI-AH1 #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Remote Pay Range
Tebra is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California residents who apply or are recruited for a job with us: please carefully review our California-specific Privacy Notice under the California Consumer Protection Act here: https://www.tebra.com/privacy-policy/california-supplemental-notice/
If you would like to report a fraudulent Tebra job posting, please contact us at [email protected] and consider reporting your experience to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center or the Better Business Bureau to help keep others safe online, too.