Senior Lighting Artist
Encore, a Deluxe Entertainment Services Group company, has a position in its visual effects department in Burbank, CA. Encore is an Emmy award winning VFX house, providing outstanding visual effects work for television and motion pictures. Encore provides post production services to top television series and is owned by Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. Deluxe is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies to major Hollywood Studios and an international client base.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Lighting Artist with extensive background and experience in photo real lighting. 3dsMax/Vray and Maya/Redshift is a plus. The position is located in Burbank, CA.
- Work within the show structure and production deadlines to complete all lighting & rendering tasks.
- Responsible for pre-comps, quality checking for any issues on render passes, and setting up render settings.
- Debug any issues when building out scenes and making sure renders are efficient.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with compositors and provide any elements needed.
- Take exact direction from show leads and supervisors.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Lighting and Rendering for TV, Film and Animation
- Solid understanding of a VFX production pipeline
- Proven trouble shooting and independent problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Redshift and Vray
- Extensive knowledge in 3d regardless of 3d software
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Nuke a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Animation, Arts, Fine Arts, or equivalent production experience
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is the global leader in digital services and technology solutions for content creation and delivery. Since 1915 Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences. Deluxe Creative companies house the world’s top talent, amplified through a unified technology and business infrastructure to streamline processes, move media seamlessly, and connect our teams globally. Deluxe Delivery Solutions offer everything clients need to transform and deliver content in any format and release or broadcast window, for any recipient, to any device and destination. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of 7,000 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.