Senior Copywriter at Ecosense Lighting
Ranked on INC 5000’s list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies and Deloitte’s prestigious Technology Fast 500 list, Ecosense is a successful, rapidly growing LED technology company based in Los Angeles. Our purpose is to invent, inspire, and defy expectations through the lens of technology and the power of light. From Bloomingdales and BMW, to Harry Winston and Mall of Emirates, we light the most beautiful spaces in the world.
Ecosense hires curious, collaborative, and autonomous visionaries who have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that haven’t been explored. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. If you want to push boundaries in your field, then this is the place for you.
The Senior Copywriter will be an artful storyteller who will be responsible for conceptualizing and composing our brand narrative, voice and stories. This role presents the unique opportunity to design our content strategy and messaging framework from a blank slate. This individual will serve as the voice of the Ecosense vision, values, and mission and will incorporate each into every communication initiative.
Join us as we build a new department focused on revolutionizing the way things are done in our industry. We are performing cutting edge research and developing innovative tools to solve challenging problems. This role brings you the opportunity to firmly apply your stamp to our organization, now and well into the future. Join us in creating amazing, beautiful and functional experiences.
- Be the custodian of our brand promise and user experience through clear, consistent, and compelling content Develop the company and brand voice for content across all channels
- Create meaningful stories and narratives that span across multiple product lines, marketing channels, and outputs
- Collaborate with executive leadership, Marketing, Sales, Product Management, and outside agencies to translate business strategies into creative content
- Create, manage, and grow our social media channels, including, but not limited to developing the social and digital content calendar and copy for our brand on LinkedIn, YouTube, and more
- Execute marketing strategies through concise, uniform, and engaging messaging across all outputs, including but not limited to the company site, digital communication, sales tools and product GTM
- Develop short- and long-form content, such as product brochures, taglines, brand manifestos, company presentations, and press releases
- Stay current on our technologies and product plans, build relationships with teams across EcoSense, and identify opportunities for collaboration and enhancement of product and marketing related documents and educational materials
- Prioritize copy requests to meet competing deadlines and provide regular project updates to stakeholders
- Responsible for providing high-quality assurance on all copy related deliverables
- Support all cross-functional communication and help optimize workflow where necessary to ensure the larger team is able to deliver at speed, scale and quality
- Drive analytical rigor and consistently find creative ways to uncover untapped opportunities, drive insights, optimize initiatives, and inform future strategy/process changes
- This role includes developing target audience prioritization, positioning and messaging, go-to-market strategies, and demand gens plans. We need to rethink how we approach product marketing and outreach programs and are looking for a candidate who brings enthusiasm for this mission, and the intellectual curiosity to challenge conventional ways of thinking
- The ideal candidate is both creative and analytical, with an innate ability to problem-solve and move at a rapid pace
It is desired that the candidate has the following qualifications for the position:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience and 10+ years of professional writing experience, preferably with experience in writing content for a variety of marketing deliverables; both print and online
- Advertising agency background not required but appreciated
- Excellent, highly creative communication, interpersonal and critical-thinking skills
- Outstanding work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to quickly learn processes, forge relationships cross-functionally and troubleshoot where required
- Ability to drive simultaneous projects through to completion with minimal oversight
- Highly motivated, proactive, organized, strategic thinker who is flexible to change and fast-paced environments.
- Not afraid of leveraging data to help identify unique opportunities for the brand
- Talented storyteller: You can craft compelling narratives across different channels, and you know how to match the message to the medium
- Possess a strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
- Decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross teams to leverage resources effectively
- Shows a strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities on-time (and without the need for outside prompting)
Possess the ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
A detailed and compelling compensation package will be outlined for the selected candidate
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.