Senior Content Manager
We are a young, international and fast-moving start-up based making healthy eating easier by providing natural, organic and delicious products.
After closing our US Series A financing round we are looking to scale our brand in the US. You have the chance to join the founding team early and become a crucial part of our success story.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lover to live a healthier and happier life?
- Responsible for overall written content strategy
- Creation of marketing materials including digital ads, landing pages, emails, social posts, direct mail and more
- Collaborate with a variety of individuals in the creation of marketing materials, including fellow writers and designers on the creative team
- Writing SEO optimized blog posts eg. recipes and health-related topics
- Contributing to ad creatives, landing pages…
- Writing of e-books, email flows, newsletters etc., Website content
- PR, Social media content & posting relevant content across all channels
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Super passionate about inspiring others to a healthy plant-based lifestyle
- Digital copywriting with solid ecommerce website copywriting experience
- A proven ability to test and optimize copy to increase conversions
- Ready to take initiative and think outside the box
- Pro-active, open-minded and a good communicator
WHY YOUR SUPER
- Company culture can't be beat, we love what we do and the people we do it with!
- Badass Abbot Kinney Office (that makes you feel like you're outside!)
- We walk the walk! Health / wellness initiatives and perks
- Free Superfoods...!
- An awesome opportunity to help change the world....!
- Somewhat flexible schedule, Berlin office swap, remote work opportunities available within the calendar year