Quibi is looking for a Script Reader for the scripted content department. The Script Reader will be responsible for reading and analyzing scripts along with providing administrative support across the scripted team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain more experience and be actively involved in various aspects of the development/production process. Love of reading, ability to analyze and articulate your thoughts on a script, and obsession with tv/film is a must.
What You'll Do:
- Read a heavy amount of scripts, provide coverage in a quick and timely manner, help with grids and overall department needs.
- Provide administrative support for members of the Scripted Department and cover desks when needed.
- Answer phones, manage calendars, coordinate travel, schedule meetings and events, process expense reports, interact with wide range of Executives both internally and externally, and other essential functions.
- Develop presentation materials using Keynote and Microsoft office.
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree.
- Self-starter with great organization skills and a high degree of curiosity.
- Love for TV, Film and Pop Culture
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in relevant computer skills (MS Office, Apple iwork, etc.) and affinity for learning news apps and workflow efficiency tools.
- Friendly and respectful demeanor.
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete numerous tasks on deadline.