At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a highly competent Proofreader to work with the marketing team to ensure accurate output for print and online channels. The ideal candidate has zero tolerance for errors, enjoys the work of spotting and correcting inaccurate data, and is comfortable working under deadlines. The successful applicant must work well in team situations and be able to complete multiple tasks with a keen eye for detail.
- Ensure data, content, spelling, punctuation and accuracy of print and online materials over multiple marketing channels
- Proof and verify that final output is complete and accurate
- Ensure design, word choice and punctuation align with published brand standards
- Check numbers and variable data against various forms of backup, including Excel spreadsheets, monthly plans, waterfall reports, etc.
- Review content, fact-check information and raise flags about questionable or inconsistent information
- Confirm that revised proofs are correct and changes have been made properly
- Review final printer proofs for accuracy
- Organize creative collateral on Dropbox
- Maintain various data-tracking spreadsheets
- Update Legal Disclaimers Guide as new legal disclaimers are created or updated for various collateral
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 5 - 7 years experience in print production / proofreading
- Solid experience reading Excel files
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to check spelling, grammar and punctuation quickly and accurately
- Comfortable working in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description