Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
Our Materials team is currently seeking a Production Coordinator who will be at the forefront of material movement for our factory of the future. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded production control professional that can support multiple work centers with ERP transactions, part picking, and assembly kitting.
What you need to know:
- 2+ years’ experience with ERP, MRP or WMS softwares
- Able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted
- Proficient communication skills across multiple platforms (email, Slack, etc.)
- Actively seek information to understand work orders, kit requests and needs of the customer
- Ensure the flow of materials, kits, parts and assemblies between or within departments
- Proactively work with Supply Chain team to identify any shortages for procurement
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
Nice to haves but not required:
- 2+ years Production Coordinator or Expeditor
- Experience with Aerospace and Aerospace regulations
- Experience with Infor LN or other ERP system
- Experience with Jira or other MRP system
- Familiarity with forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Attention to EHS guidelines
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, L&D stipend and more! Learn more here!