Team and Role Overview
At Relativity, we reimagine the way rockets are built and flown. We are redefining design, manufacturing, and operational processes to create the first 21st-century aerospace company. Our Facilities team is currently seeking a Production Coordinator who will be at the forefront of logistics and material handling for our factory of the future.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives
To help achieve our ambitious goals, as Coordinator you will:
- Work closely with Production to support build efforts while maintaining lineside inventory.
- Understand and utilize the ERP system while coaching Production personnel on SOP.
- Communicate with Engineering and Production Leadership as needed.
- Request Inventory from Central Stores and audit kits once they arrive.
- Close out completed Work Orders and either route to Central Inventory for storage or issue up to next assembly.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organization skills and project management skills. This person will be responsible for both creating and maintaining lineside inventory within in the Production work cells, order materials from Central Stores, and help coach the Production team on SOP. This will require the candidate to be a self-starter that thrives in working in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies
- 2+ years of experience in a Production Coordinator, Expediter, or Production Planner role.
- ERP system experience (LN, Oracle, SAP).
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and Atlassian tools.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- 3+ years in a Production Coordinator, Expediter, or Production Planner role.
- Experience working in aerospace / launch services industry.
- Experience ordering, kitting, and expediting flight hardware.
- Interest and knowledge in flight hardware and terminology.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.