Dave is a challenger bank on a mission to put financial minds at ease by improving the cost, usability and accessibility of the legacy financial system. As the finance version of David and Goliath taking on the big banks, Dave helps its seven million customers budget, find work, build credit, and access income to cover immediate expenses. Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
The Dave Content Team. We make the creatives for Dave paid marketing materials--mostly social channels with some TV. We’re a collaborative team always sharing visual inspiration, brainstorming for our next project, and hustling to get the job done.
An eager and agile producer/creator. You have some experience in every step of production, from pre- to post-. You’re able to step in at many points in the process, but know when freelancers or help is the best option. You’re passionate about the process of creating snappy social videos. No problem is unsolvable!
We’re very interested in your whole skill set, and can’t wait to hear about your producing experience and your strengths in and out of that box!
What you'll do:
- Proficient in all aspects of video production from start to finish
- Confidence in filming and producing video projects independently
- Fine tune and modify published video content to create new experiences
- Engage with full Content Team on Dave’s creative marketing strategy, video content generation, and content production
- Collaborate cross functionally with other teams in Marketing to understand the needs of the company, objectives and project scope
- Manage video project pipeline ensuring schedules are met and on budget
- Lead video shoots to stay on schedule and keep quality high
- React to performance data with edits on existing creatives and concepts for new creatives
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years experience shooting video content professionally
- Comfort working with vertical videoExperience producing for social media
- A collaborative mindset
- Strong understanding of full production process
- Basic editing experience
- Exceptional skills utilizing creative tools including Adobe Creative Suite, (especially Premiere)
- Experience producing for advertising
- Well skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Design experience/sensibility
- Copywriting experience
- Experience managing freelancers
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and your dependents
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Voluntary life insurance plan
• Voluntary worksite benefit plans for accidents, critical illness and hospital indemnity
• Flexible work hours
• 401(k) savings plan
• Generous paid parental leave
• 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.