Producer at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Producer to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Marketing Team:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be tasked with growing our 15M+ user base. You’ll let the data tell the story and surface actionable insights. We enjoy working with others that are curious and love thinking, making and solving problems in creative ways.
About The Role:
The Producer is responsible for the successful execution of short and long form content for various media channels created both in-house and in collaboration with outside partners. This role will report to the Senior Producer and work closely with creative teams and external production partners. The ideal candidate will have a track record of successful cross-functional collaboration, impeccable organizational and project management skills. This Producer will have an understanding and appreciation of high production value, a knack for creative problem solving, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
What You’ll Do:
As The Producer, you will:
- Manage both internal productions and processes, partnerships with external production companies, post houses
- Oversee animation/GFX/VFX pipelines and integrate production timelines
- Have a strong ability to interpret KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Understand the latest media platforms, trends, and audience tendencies for each and apply findings to productions
- Develop and execute complex production solutions, scope out production and manage various budget levels
- Provide inspiration and references to creative teams during ideation
- Research and recommend the best collaborators to build on and realize the creative vision
- Secure treatments and negotiate budgets from partners to ensure they are accurate and efficient
- Consistently communicate and ensure internal stakeholders are up to date on next steps, decisions, etc
- Ensure quality and high level of craft in the final delivery of every project
- 4+ years of production company, agency or client-side experience producing integrated advertising content across various media platforms (TV, YouTube, Social, OOH, Experiential, etc)
- Expert understanding and experience in content development and production, including live action, animation, post production and motion graphics with a meticulous eye for detail
- Has a solid knowledge of broadcast production and established industry relationships
- Possesses a strong creative content production background managing external development and productions, both big and small
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the creative process
- Demonstrated strength in negotiation of budgets
- Organized and adept at establishing and following process
- Adaptable to the constantly changing environment of advertising and marketing production
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.