Producer - League of Legends, Developer Tools & Workflows
Producers reside within the Product Management discipline at Riot Games and help lead the vision of individual products across the finish line. They also assist in building and delivering experiences beyond our audience's expectations. We’re involved in almost every product you can think of, be it an epic new skin, a new game mode for League of Legends, or the internal tools needed by engineers or artists to speed up their craft. Whatever the calling, we identify and deliver the solution that our audience needs.
As a Producer, you’ll lead passionate cross-functional teams in crafting creative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you’ll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects into players’ hands. You’ll exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, improve, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
The Content Efficiency team on League of Legends is accountable for improving our ability to build content and deliver it to Players. As the Producer for this team, you’ll be responsible for understanding the needs of our Players and our content creators, ensuring that we have a holistic vision for content development, and working with both the Content Efficiency team and other teams across League of Legends to execute against that vision.
- Deliver improvements to our ability to deliver content to Players
- Own the holistic vision for content creation pipelines and workflows
- Collaborate and align with other teams working on tools and game data across League
- Improve the quality of League of Legends game data, tools, and content efficiency
- Support consolidation of older tools into one holistic ecosystem
- Foster positive relationships and feedback loops between the team and users across a variety of disciplines - Artists, Illustrators, Designers, Animators, Engineers, etc.
- Execute the coordination and communications portion of deliverables
- Responsible for the team health, work systems, and continuous improvement of both.
- 5+ years of production related experience
- Tools development
- Deep understanding of workflows and pipelines
- Worked with and led agile teams
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).