Producer (China Team)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a producer on the China team, you'll join a cross-discipline team of Rioters focused on creating and delivering innovative products and incredible experiences to the Chinese audience. By inspiring teams to collaborate, you'll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects across the finish-line and into players' hands. You'll meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production.
- Multilingual: you're fluent in both English and Chinese, with an extensive knowledge about Chinese culture, and can pick up nuances in either language
- A hardcore gamer: your passion for video games is what drove you to the industry; you love games and take play seriously, you understand your impact on the player experience because you are a player too. You use that knowledge to improve the overall experience of all our games
- A master problem solver: you take deep pride in your work and view each new problem as an opportunity for success; you approach challenges creatively, but methodically, sparking discussions as you work toward prioritizing and breaking down the steps to solutions
- A team player: while you're a capable self-manager, your natural verve and sense of fun make you thrive as part of a team; you inspire others, provide meaningful and constructive criticism, and remain cool, calm, and collected in crisis
- Entrepreneurial: you either have entrepreneurial experience or an entrepreneurial spirit, which means you're willing to take risks; you care about challenge and potential, not titles or the size of your team
- Identify and create opportunities that addresses League of Legends players desires in China, crafting and designing world-class products
- Inform and build features roadmaps, identifying critical path issues while pulling together strike forces to blast through barriers and ship content to players
- Act as product owner on a variety of projects while organizing daily standups to coordinate team members, manage backlogs, and work with other customers and stakeholders throughout Riot
- Collaborate with external teams to ensure products / experiences are tailored to China market needs and are delivered to players' hands
- Challenge video game conventions and explore new territory for the League of Legends IP or our R&D team
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.