Post Production Assistant (Part-time Contractor)
NextVR is looking for a part-time Post Production Assistant to help support our editors and VFX team when creating VR experiences and supplementary content.
The role will begin as a 3 month contract position with a possibility of an extension. Minimum of 24 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Transferring, organizing and verifying footage from VR shoots
- Building VR projects for editors
- Encoding existing projects
- Assisting in fulfilling internal and external media requests
- Organization of post production assets, both physical and digital
Candidates should be comfortable collaborating in a startup-like environment and exhibit attention to detail, efficiency, and quality.
Specific skills should include:
- Expertise in non-linear editors, specifically Adobe Premiere
- Familiarity with different video codecs, frame rates, and bitrates
- At ease in both Mac and Windows environments, especially in moving media across local and remote networks
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Command line interfaces
- Color correction
- Sound mixing
The ideal candidate is someone who is excited about new technologies, adaptable to changing workflows and tasks, and a self-starter that will look for where their skills can best contribute to the team.