At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role:
GoodRx is looking for an intuitive and capable Support Advocate Content Coordinator to ensure that the millions of consumers using our service are having a great experience, every time. GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform and offers clear and simple solutions that help people afford life-saving medications.
The ideal candidate will have customer facing experience - preferably with experience working in digital healthcare preferred but not required. This individual should possess a deep understanding of what it takes to accurately and clearly describe complex standard operating procedures and product updates to contact center agents. This individual should have experience, and feel confident, working with remote team members.
- Maintain, monitor, and improve agent facing content in an internal knowledgebase
- Update training materials for new hire classes and ongoing refresher training
- Update technical documentation and standard operating procedures in line with business trajectory
- Annotate and maintain UI screenshots for training materials and technical documentation
- Establish clear channels of communication with external partners to determine content needs and requirements
- Research agent and customer issues to make data-driven recommendations about how to improve content strategy
- Work closely with the QA and Customer Insights teams to identify trends and improve standard operating procedures
- Be consistently excited about providing world-class support to thousands of customers every month
Skills & Qualifications:
- Computer proficiency required; familiarity with Zendesk preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment that evolves with customer needs
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; strong interpersonal communication
- Experience in technical writing (user manuals, SOPs, requirements gathering) and content design (condensing laborious steps into bite sized information)
- Thrives in a close-knit team yet, works well cross-departmentally
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Mailchimp, Hubspot, etc.) a plus
- Experience with call centers and/or corporate training a plus
- Degree or background in journalism a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description