At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
“I thought GoodRx was too good to be true, but I figured I had nothing to lose.” By making healthcare more accessible and affordable, we’re also changing the way people are finding quality care. But like most things in healthcare, this can seem like a complicated endeavor – that’s where real customer success stories, reviews, and testimonials come in. We’re looking for a passionate, creative storyteller to develop content from our community of healthcare consumers and build out our user generated content program across the company. You’ll be working closely with multiple teams to engage our community and implement new UGC pipelines. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the user journey and take the lead on growing our brand community. This role is based in Santa Monica or San Francisco and will report to the Sr Manager, Social Impact on the research team.
- Develop and implement our user generated content strategy to increase trust signals and facilitate product education
- Work cross-functionally with our marketing, product and Patient Advocacy teams to identify and explore untapped UGC opportunities
- Pilot new approaches and pipelines before scaling to increase the volume of UGC collected
- Demonstrate data-driven decision making to monitor performance and optimize for better qualitative and quantitative results
- Communicate directly with our customers to create high quality, compelling content for different business goals
- Lead new brand community and community engagement efforts through various social media platforms and marketing channels
- Responsible for the creative direction of video projects and content through pre- and post-production
- Working with and managing video editors and other content creators
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant role, like content marketing, marketing, advertising, or community management
- Passion for engaging storytelling and creating meaningful or empowering experiences for a diverse audience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage relationships with customers and contributors
- Strong operational experience building new processes from the ground up and optimizing existing flows
- Understanding of social media channels and best practices for different demographics
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and media-savvyInterest and passion in patient advocacy, activism, and empowerment
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) best practices and tools
- Not required but a plus: Experience in healthcare, user experience, and/or video SEO
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description