Junior Product Photographer at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:14 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021
An instrumental part of GOAT Group, the Marketing team oversees a wide range of activities, which aim to build awareness, consideration and loyalty for our brands.
GOAT is seeking a Junior Product Photographer to join our Los Angeles-based team. In this role, you will be reporting to the Product Photography Manager and will handle sneaker and apparel shoots daily. You will work alongside a Product Photographer to grab product for both shoes and apparel. Candidates should also know how to build and break down a flat lay station with knowledge of studio equipment and safety. Candidates should be organized and detail-oriented and have a good eye for colors and exposure. Candidates must also be knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop.
In this role you will:
- Shoot product images with appropriate lighting and set angles using photo rig
- Edit, crop and process all images after each shooting session to meet GOAT specifications and standards
- Work closely with Lead Product Photographer to ensure necessary deadlines are met
- Support other GOAT photographers on shoots as needed
- Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of studio
- Transport product from GOAT/Flight Club locations for shooting
- Work closely with Authenticators to receive new shoes coming into the facility
We are looking for:
- 1+ year of working in an e-commerce environment with product photography
- Proficiency in photography studio lighting and equipment
- Working knowledge of retouching
- Adobe Photoshop, Bridge and Lightroom experience
- Canon knowledge preferred
- Ability to travel between locations across Los Angeles with means of transportation
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Passion for sneakers a plus
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description