Junior Channel Editor at Pluto TV
About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you looking to get your start in the business of deciding what shows and movies viewers want? Working with the Programming Team, the Junior Channel Editor is responsible for channel management in order to build out some of the 200+ channels on Pluto TV. This role reports to the Programming Manager or Sr Programming Manager.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Building episodes in our proprietary Content Management System (CMS).
- Scheduling pre-programmed live stream and episodic channels.
- Tracking and data entry used for programming decisions.
- Understanding the workflows and completing tasks within the CMS, catalog review process, and life-cycle of content.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- This is an entry level position.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Attention to detail.
- A general understanding of databases.
- Knowledge of and interest in the entertainment media landscape.
- The ability to pick up proprietary program scheduling software.
- Comfort working with data and understanding how data plays into programming strategy.