Jr. Copywriter / Editor (Contract) at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:19 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, December 18, 2019
GOAT is looking for detail-oriented and highly versatile freelance copywriters and editors for Product Copy-related projects.
In this role you will:
- Craft compelling messaging that connects with consumers across a variety of product channels
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand and accurately execute project requirements
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Check copy for spelling and grammatical errors
- Partner with the Product Catalog team to ensure copy is delivered on time and in line with project expectations
We are looking for:
- 1+ years of product copywriting experience
- Competency in conveying ideas and key messaging in as few words as possible
- Ability to work with deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- Highly detail-oriented, great organizational and communication skills
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description