Integrated Producer at sweetgreen
Integrated Producer, Brand
Location: Culver City/Remote
About the role:
Sweetgreen is looking for an integrated producer with experience in print, digital and live action production. As part of the brand team, you will partner with creatives and brand managers to find the best ways to bring great work to life in a strategic, creative, nimble and cost effective manner.
Positive big picture thinking, the ability to prioritize and a talent for working collaboratively with teams to develop and manage production timelines and budgets while ensuring a high level of execution is critical.
Core Job Duties + Responsibilities:
- Manage the execution of creative projects including, but not limited to: integrated campaign production including video, digital, social, print materials and collateral, OOH.
- Manage external vendors from sourcing, gathering estimates and specs and create and manage project timelines, estimates, SOW's, status reports, contracts, etc.
- Work with the team to identify strategies and solutions.
- Ensure projects get delivered on time, on budget and at the highest quality level
- Keep function leads and internal teams updated on status and ensure we are hitting all our milestones.
About you: (minimum requirements)
- 3-5 years of integrated production experience. Agency experience is preferred.
- Experience working with creative teams and overseeing integrated campaigns, specifically video, social and photography assets and shoots, with a healthy understanding of post production for both video and stills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a dynamic environment with flexibility, resilience and a positive outlook.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Experience managing the financial health of a project.
- Must be proactive and solutions oriented.
- Must be able to keep production on track and delivered on time.
- Knowledge of project management software (ie Monday, Smartsheets, 10,000 ft) and/or creative platforms (Adobe, Final Cut, Premier, AE) a plus.
What you'll get
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen restaurant, our 4,000+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means. Our people are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly makes the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.