Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit, and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Overview: As Instructional Designer at AuditBoard, you are joining a team that has the goal of increasing customer and partner independence through engaging, role-specific learning content. This role will focus on building training content, both instructor-led and eLearning. The person who fills this role will need to be flexible and able to operate well in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone who is excited to learn a new tool and industry, and develop content to teach others that tool. The training team has a lot to accomplish - from rebuilding and improving material to creating material from scratch. We need someone who is excited for both! We’re looking for someone to come with ideas and the ability to execute on those ideas. You should also understand how training customers and partners fits into the broader business.
Please share your portfolio when you apply!
- Work on a small team that designs effective, engaging and high-quality content for adult learners
- With the assistance of SME’s, create learning objectives and course curriculum for academy content
- Create scripts, video tutorials and voiceovers for online learning content
- Maintain and improve course material including visual aids and graphics
- Create supplementary learning materials including written tutorials and exercises
- Create and build learning assessments in-line with learning objectives
- Assist in the assessment and evaluation of the educational effectiveness of the online courses
- Administer course lifecycle tracking and priority of course updates
- Work collaboratively across the organization to develop better partner training content
- Assist in LMS administration as needed
- Experience creating self-service training content
- Learning management system administration experience
- eLearning authoring tools (e.g., Camtasia, Articulate products)
- Experience in video creation, editing and hosting
- Graphic Design skills (i.e. illustrator, photoshop, etc.)
- Knowledge of adult learning best practices
- Skilled at leading comprehensive needs analyses
- Experience creating content from scratch
- Prior software training experience
- Front-end development