Wonderstorm is a double threat media studio that creates timeless animated TV series and engaging video games that anchor our entertainment franchises.
Our first franchise, the Emmy Award-winning The Dragon Prince, began as an original animated series on Netflix in 2018. All three seasons have been a Top 10 digital original and are rated 100% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. The series was recently picked up for four additional seasons. A world-class video game for The Dragon Prince is under development by the same creative team.
We're looking for a fearless Producer (our first) to help lead the team toward the launch of that video game! This role will be partnered with the Game Director to help establish and hold the product vision, coordinate with Design, Art, and Engineering on milestones, and set up good processes to enable the game's creative development while also balancing scope, resources, and timelines.What you will do...
- Champion the players, team, and product
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communication, organization, and accountability
- Help drive iterative development from start to finish, collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders and disciplines
- Own the organization and communication of day-to-day tasking and scheduling, including Jira and Confluence management
- Identify and communicate all roadblocks and bottlenecks that could prevent the team from achieving its goals
- Make informed decisions in conjunction with other leaders on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available resources
- Demonstrate best practices and help grow the Production discipline within the studio
- Actively contribute to a positive work environment and culture
- Proven track record on at least one shipped title
- Creative nature with strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation
- Bonus: Experience launching and/or operating a game as a service
- Bonus: technical knowledge that enables collaborative planning with engineering teams
Wonderstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.