Freelance Social Media Writer
PatientPop is on a mission to transform the way healthcare providers promote and growth their practices by replacing the agency model with the first Practice Growth Platform - an all-in-one marketing solution for patient acquisition, retention marketing, reputation management, and business insights.
Launched in October 2014, PatientPop is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies.
Writing for PatientPop
We’re looking for social-savvy freelance writers to contribute quality, original, informative marketing content for provider social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Instagram) on variety of healthcare topics. Our content aims to inform the consumer about a provider’s services and approach to care, as well as prompt engagement with the practice. We produce content across a variety of specialties, such as: gynecology, primary care, dentistry, podiatry and chiropractic.
- Produce quality social copy for healthcare providers based on online research from credible sources, editorial guidelines and style guidelines
- Excellent understanding and execution of AP Style guidelines
- Ability to produce clean content under deadline
- Engaging, yet professional writing style
- Ability to work on multiple accounts across specialties, and develop engaging content based on editorial calendar
- Working knowledge of creating content for social platforms: Facebook, G+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
Nice to Haves:
- Experience writing about healthcare and medical topics for social media
- Experience with social media management tools (such as Hootsuite)
When applying, please provide the following:
- Resume detailing relevant writing experience
- 2-4 recent social media writing samples
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.