Freelance Blog Content Writer at PatientPop
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.How you will contribute:
We’re looking for freelance writers who can autonomously write quality blog copy for healthcare providers based on online research from credible sources, editorial guidelines, and style guidelines. You will produce quality, original, informative marketing content for provider blogs across a variety of health care specialties, such as: gynecology, primary care, dentistry, podiatry, and chiropractic. Our SEO content aims to inform the consumer about a provider’s services and approach to care.Skills you'll bring:
- Ability to collaborate with a blog content editor on our team and apply feedback to ongoing and future assignments
- Experience writing web content
- Excellent understanding and execution of AP Style guidelines
- Ability to produce clean, quality content under deadline
- Strong communication skills, with a quick response time
- Working knowledge of SEO principles
- Conversational, yet professional writing style
- Ability to use Google docs and online plagiarism checker for assignments
- Availability on weekends
- Experience writing about healthcare and medical topics
- Experience with project management tool Asana
- Resume detailing relevant writing experience
- At least two recent writing samples
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.