FIGS is looking for an E-Commerce Content Manager to join our Product Management team. You will report directly to the Sr. Product Manager and work cross-functionally with our production, engineering, marketing, and operations departments to support new physical product launches and coordinate site-wide promotions.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for project management, attention to detail and an understanding and appreciation for online e-commerce technologies and experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and update full product catalog in Shopify
- Perform daily audits of site content to ensure all products, collections and links are up to date
- Work with engineers and product managers to triage and prioritize bugs found through audits
- Manage and maintain Asana boards to track progress
- Handle product setup for campaign launches from image upload, product description, tags, collection creation to scheduling
- Update homepage using existing tools and Shopify theme setup
- Coordinate with marketing on supporting site needs for site-wide-promotions
- Work with marketing on collection creation and updates and with site merchandiser on properly merchandising new and existing collections
- Manage removal of products from sales channels per inventory planning team and work with site merchandiser to update existing collections
- Manage site and collection updates that support our partnerships with B2B customers
- Work with operations to confirm products are received and ready for launch
- Monitor search results and rankings and provide suggestions to product, marketing and operations on optimizing search
- Assist in QA projects on site features, as needed
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a project management, analytical or marketing role
- Super-human attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Experience administering Shopify sites (preferred)
- Understanding of basic SEO / SEM (preferred)
- Experience in Asana, Trello or other project management tools (preferred)
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- A love and curiosity of online consumer technologies and experiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Flexibility as needs change with business strategies.
A little bit about us:
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellent, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.
Read Full Job Description