Director of Content
Greater LA Area
GOAT is looking for a creative and experienced Director of Content to lead our content efforts from strategy to execution. In this role, you’ll lead a team of content creators (producers, photographers, videographers and copywriters) to grow and engage our community of sneaker enthusiasts. This role reports to the VP of Marketing and will be a key member of the marketing leadership team.
In this role you will:
- Build and lead a team of content creators to craft and implement effective strategies to drive traffic and engagement to GOAT’s website, mobile app and social channels.
- Manage the ideation and production of all content including photography, video, editorial, copywriting, creative assets and marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Communication, Business Development, Product and Design teams through ideation, production and execution
- Set the cadence and ensure timely and seamless delivery of all content.
- Manage content calendar with input and requirements from key internal stakeholders.
- Develop and grow the brand voice and content programs across new and existing channels.
- Define and achieve KPIs including search rankings, customer acquisition and brand engagement across various marketing channels (email, social media, app and web).
- Continuously gauge the effectiveness of content, and analyze performance metrics to develop meaningful insights and recommendations.
We are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in content or brand marketing for a consumer lifestyle brand, with proven ability to develop effective and engaging marketing programs.
- Deep connection with the lifestyle brand ecosystem, including fashion, entertainment, music and sports.
- Strong management and leadership experience with the ability to lead a team and drive multiple cross-functional projects.
- A deep understanding of SEO.
- Demonstrated experience developing successful content programs.
- Ability to think strategically about complex projects and assess a variety of opportunities.
- Exceptional project leadership skills with strong attention to detail and an eye for design.
- Must be a passionate and motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced and high growth company.
Read Full Job Description