Director of Content
In this role you will:
- Build and lead a team of content creators to craft and implement effective strategies to drive traffic and engagement to GOAT’s website, mobile app and social channels.
- Manage the ideation and production of all content including photography, video, editorial, copywriting, creative assets and marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Communication, Business Development, Product and Design teams through ideation, production and execution.
- Set the cadence and ensure timely and seamless delivery of all content.
- Manage content calendar with input and requirements from key internal stakeholders.
- Develop and grow the brand voice and content programs across new and existing channels.
- Define and achieve KPIs including search rankings, customer acquisition and brand engagement across various marketing channels (email, social media, app and web).
- Continuously gauge the effectiveness of content, and analyze performance metrics to develop meaningful insights and recommendations.
We are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in content or brand marketing for a consumer lifestyle brand, with proven ability to develop effective and engaging marketing programs.
- Deep connection with the lifestyle brand ecosystem, including fashion, entertainment, music and sports.
- Strong management and leadership experience with the ability to lead a team and drive multiple cross-functional projects.
- A deep understanding of SEO.
- Demonstrated experience developing successful content programs.
- Ability to think strategically about complex projects and assess a variety of opportunities.
- Exceptional project leadership skills with strong attention to detail and an eye for design.
- Must be a passionate and motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced and high growth company.
Founded in 2015 and based in Los Angeles, California, GOAT is the safest way to buy and sell sneakers. Whether you’re looking to buy rare sneakers, discover new ones, or earn money by listing sneakers you already own, GOAT is your destination. And with an authentication service, buyer protection guarantee and great customer service, it’s the safest option in the industry. We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Ashton Kutcher, Guy Oseary, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures and Y Combinator. GOAT will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.