- Collaborate with L&D team and SME’s to identify skills or knowledge gaps among the organization.
- Communicates with leaders or subject matter experts to ensure the learning objective is met.
- Develops training content in response to identified training needs.
- Selects training tools or training delivery mechanisms, based on the materials being taught and the targeted audience.
- Creates and maintains course content, manuals, assets, or any other training materials.
- Coordinates guest trainers or subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Assesses the impact of training programs by measuring employee understanding of the subject matter.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods including understanding of training trends and best practices.
- Experience in content development from an educational perspective.
- Exceptional oral and written skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (i.e. e Learning systems)
- A creative perspective and eye for detail.
- Prior experience working in technology companies.
- Models the Scorpion culture.
- Quickly adapt to changing environments.
- Performs well under pressure.
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in G-Suite an Microsoft Office 365 programs.
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience (Preferably in a Learning role).
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Curriculum Development, Education, Instructional Design, Communications, or English preferred.