Creative Strategist (Individual Contributor - All Levels)
The Role: Creative Strategist
TubeScience is looking for a talented Creative Strategist to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
Who We Are:
TubeScience produces conversion-optimized videos for many of Facebook’s largest performance marketers.
Three factors set us apart:
First: TubeScience places a huge premium on speed and data-driven creative decisions. Our in-house teams will develop a concept in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch multivariate video experiments in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance data. So in the weeks or months it takes a traditional creative agency to produce a single video, TubeScience will be on version 15.
Second: All efforts are focused on scalable—rather than one-off—wins. For many clients TubeScience produces 100+ videos per week to support multi-million dollar monthly FB budgets.
Finally, we operate on a pure pay-for-performance basis, with zero production fees for video. That allows us to focus 100% of our efforts on providing measurable value to partners.
Who You Are:
As a full-time Creative Strategist, you will create, impact and evolve the science of advertising. You will be managing a portfolio of videos across multiple brands. You’re an individual who takes ownership of your work and excels at execution. You possess a high level of curiosity and are excited to create and test your hypothesis in real time. You are an integrative thinker with strong visual and/or copy writing skills. Being thoughtful, humble and flexible come naturally to you.
What You’ll Do:
Participate end to end in the video creation life cycle, including the following: ideation, production, testing, and optimization
- Lead creative brainstorming sessions to develop new video concepts
- Pitch new video ideas
- Write scripts for new video ideas
- Lead 1-3 client teams of editors and producers to execute video ideas
- Design experiments to benchmark multiple versions of produced videos to determine which work best
- Derive insights for improved versions and new concepts
Create data-driven strategies for video marketing campaigns
- Participate in meetings with clients and other strategists to understand business objectives, client positioning and consumer needs
- Analyze online reviews and comments to understand how existing and potential customers perceive client’s brand
- Analyze client’s ad accounts to determine which messages have historically been effective at driving sales
- Develop target audience personas
- Develop positioning and messaging to test for each persona
Support TubeScience’s video research and innovation practice
- Identify high performing video formats from top content publishers and derive insights for video innovation at TubeScience
- Categorize relevant internet/media videos by formats, concepts and objectives in order to build out video content library
- Lead efforts to collect individual employees’ best practices for content production and support in creating trainings and documentation to make those best practices available to everyone
- Join a team of video/messaging/process innovators to develop new video formats
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- 1-5 years working a creatively driven role such as Brand Management, Marketing, Advertising, or Video Production
- High school diploma preferred
- Minimum travel required
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Casual Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Occasional Work Lunches
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Company SWAG
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand