Creative Editor at Snap Inc.
We’re looking for a Creative Editor to join Snap Inc. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you’ll be the lead moving image storyteller – partnering closely with producers, creatives, designers, writers and other curious minds, all in view of crafting world-class creative content for Snap.
What you'll do:
- From individual product launches to motion branding systems or content series, you’ll help the creative teams develop amazing content for Snap’s ecosystem through your cultural curiosity and creative tenacity The ideal candidate has had experience working across two or three distinct creative contexts — from agencies, internal teams, freelancing and any other professional backdrop
- In addition to being a great editor, you must be a great storyteller. Excellent creative, presentation, and problem-solving skills are required, as well as an eye for small details and a passion for big ideas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in similar role
- Love and passion for moving image, editing and content.
- Experience leading editors / vfx and partnering with creative teams
- Understanding of today’s media landscape and how people engage with marketing
- Ability to empathize
- Understanding of creative, design and marketing processes
- Experience distilling disparate sources of information into actionable inputs
- Conscientious and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude and collaborative mindset