The Creative Director/Writer is part of the Marketing team at Honey charged with making work with strong insights and creativity that connect with consumers and culture. The ideal candidate is equal parts creative problem solver, strategic thinker, and business leader.
In partnership with a Creative Director/Art Director and VP of Creative, this role will define the Honey brand, connect it with consumers and positivity impact business growth through strong brand and product campaigns.
What You'll Do:
- Concept and develop strong brand campaigns for TV and Pre-roll, leading from a writing perspective.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define the communications strategy (insights + key messaging).
- Collaborate with the project manager and producer to plan and execute multiple projects and budgets within deadlines.
- Be a hands-on expert and crafter, shaping the work for quality and effectiveness.
- Actively seek opportunities to build the brand and business.
- 10+ years experience in advertising and brand marketing with a focus in Writing.
- Proven portfolio that demonstrates success in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer.
- Concept-driven wordsmith.
- Experience managing the moving pieces of creative and production with a keen eye for detail and quality.
- Demonstrates a proficiency for writing of all kinds.