Copywriter at PatientPop
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
The Copywriter is a key member of the Marketing Team, which has a proven track record of developing reliable, scalable sources of revenue for our company. This role will create engaging copy across digital and print campaigns that capture our value propositions, authentically speak to our core audiences, and embody our brand voice in the market.
The Copywriter will work cross-functionally within Marketing and other departments to provide writing support for cross-departmental projects. This person will play a critical role in brainstorming, developing, and executing concepts that range from sales enablement to brand awareness campaigns.
How you will contribute:
The Copywriter will be a member of the Creative Services team within Marketing, and work closely with the Content, Product Marketing, and Demand Generation teams.
You will be responsible for creating, editing and optimizing various types of content, including website/landing page copy, sales collateral, product marketing assets, email, direct mail, video scripts, blogs, social media posts, and digital ads.
Working alongside other writers, designers, video producers, and strategy teams, your content will inspire prospects, our customers, and the healthcare industry.
You will stand out with:
- 3+ years of experience in a copywriting role within an agency, marketing team, or SaaS/B2B environment
- A strong portfolio that shows compelling and effective content
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to write within brand guidelines & meet a specific tone/voice as needed
- Ability to write clear, concise copy under pressure
- A creative mind and strong storytelling abilities
- Passion for understanding the audience and what motivates them to act
- Passion for digital marketing tactics, trends, and best practices
- Ability to translate industry data and insights into engaging content
- Ability to work cross-functionally with numerous stakeholders, managing their expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- Excellent understanding and execution of AP Style guidelines
- Experience using content management systems (WordPress) and project management tools (Trello)
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
- Strong interest in SaaS, healthcare and/or healthcare technology
- Experience writing about healthcare or medical topics
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.