Be at the forefront of technology and medicine at Quantgene
Today, regular routine cancer screening is not widely available. Therefore, most cancers are diagnosed at later stages- when they have already started to spread in the body and when chances of survival are far lower.
We believe patients deserve better.
Proactive cancer detection and routine screening are possible through new technology.
At Quantgene, our goal is to save lives by enabling the detection and treatment of cancer as early as possible. That’s why we are determined to bring the power of deep data science and advanced sequencing to the world of medicine.
We are determined to push the frontier of medicine by bringing together the best minds in quantitative analytics, bioinformatics, next-generation sequencing, laboratory operations, and clinical evidence generation. Decades of experience in each field have taught us that no single area can move us into the future on its own.
We're making a difference and carefully building a team that shares our priorities, values, respect, and empathy for our customers, and building honest products that play a fundamental role in improving lives.
We are looking for a full-time, on-site Copywriter to develop content for a wide range of marketing and business-operational projects. Resourcefulness and flexibility are a must.
- Concept, write and edit materials including web content, pitch decks, brochures, marketing campaigns, e-books, video scripts, inbound and automated marketing elements, ad copy, etc.
- Fill a range of content-development roles including podcast ideation, ghostwriting, and executive brand development.
- Develop content through industry and demographic research and subject-matter interviews.
- Implement best practices for search engine optimization, online advertising platforms, and the top social media platforms.
- Manage projects, organize information, and deliver on deadlines.
- Convert data and visual information into compelling narratives, using a mix of human-interest elements and technical detail to define the brand as a distinctly data-driven company with a mission grounded in compassion and social betterment.
- Collaborate across internal disciplines including art and visualization teams, marketing and leadership team
Portfolio samples required for consideration.
- 5-7 years of experience as an agency or in-house copywriter
- Ability to write for a range of audiences from consumer to medical to technical: medical or scientific topics preferred
- Excellent online research skills in demographics, industry trends, and fact-checking
- Strategic thinker who aligns daily output to long-term goals
- Background hitting tight deadlines while juggling projects and priorities
- A self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership over output quality
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Discipline to maintain creativity in a highly regulated industry where precise wording is crucial
- Candidates with experience writing for biotech or Pharma industries preferred
- Skilled in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- As part of the hiring process, we’d like to request that every candidate complete an assignment related to their specific discipline. This will help to ensure that we are a good match for each other.
- Specific assignments will be provided at the appropriate time in the hiring process.
Location, Perks, Compensation, and Timeline
Compensation is competitive, including substantial stock options that move the needle. We offer unlimited vacation, 401k matching, and medical/dental insurance. We are in the Arts & Tech district in Santa Monica, CA in modern, bright, and spacious converted industrial barn with a full kitchen…all within walking distance to the Metro. Some work-from-home and flex days are available.
Must live in the Los Angeles area and be willing to commute to our office. Relocation is possible for the right person. We are hiring immediately.
We are small, agile, and highly effective. We have a team of 25 and are growing fast.
Quantgene values entrepreneurial thinkers who love to devise new ideas and drive them to fruition. Your voice will be heard here and welcome. Our office is a fun, collaborative environment with smart people who are passionate about wellness, changing healthcare, and saving lives through early cancer detection. It’s fun, challenging, and ultimately meaningful work that makes a genuine difference.
Job Type: Full Time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Quantgene is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.