Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post production, distribution, asset and workflow management and new digital
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs nearly 7,000 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information visit www.bydeluxe.com.
We currently have an opening for a Production Coordinator. The position is located in Burbank, CA.
- Ensure that Deluxe delivers a consistent dubbed product that meets our clients’ specifications by creating enhanced NTSLs (narrative title and song lists).
- Develop professional expertise in technical and creative aspects of Localization and how these services fit within the Deluxe ecosystem and the entertainment industry as a whole.
- Establish and manage project schedules and ensure due dates are met on time.
- Communicate with internal departments around the world.
- Proactively identify potential issues with projects in progress and find creative solutions to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Provide basic support on Localization needs across all teams and contribute to evolving workflows.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and skill-set:
- BS/BA degree required.
- Exceptional leadership skills and experience.
- Post-production, project management, or Localization industry experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and manage effectively (listen, influence, develop,
motivate and lead others).
- Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and take ownership of projects. Individual
must possess a drive for success and a proven track record for seeing projects through
- Experience in a fast-paced, large team environment.
- Strong and efficient computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Flexibility to work extended hours to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.