Who You Are:
We are seeking an all-in-one Content Producer who can produce, shoot, and edit videos to support our internal events and communications. You are comfortable directing talent and can edit your own projects while handling all facets of production. You excel at creative storytelling and have a knack for engaging your target audience. You’re also a whiz at creating slick graphics and photographs.
This is a temp-to-hire role. Local candidates only, please. New grads are encouraged to apply!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and produce original video content for employee events, internal communications, and talent branding.
- Leverage your creative shooting skills and take the video through the edit and post-production process on your own.
- Use your keen visual skills to create graphics and photographs for internal events and talent branding.
- Execute the goals of each project, delivering on time and within budget.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience as a video shooter and editor; able to use almost any camera and have a keen eye for lighting.
- Able to develop creative graphics and photographs.
- A reel with brilliant visuals which displays strong narrative ability.
- A self-starter mindset with the ability to develop and execute concepts with minimal direction.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.