Content Manager at WELL Health
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
If you love creating, writing, and using data in your decision-making process, and collaborating with others, then this is the job you're looking for! WELL Health is seeking an experienced content marketing specialist, with experience and skills in strategy, communication, content planning, and content management. This role will work closely with marketing leadership and across stakeholder teams to identify content goals and initiatives and lead content marketing efforts to empower our business leaders to make smart, informed decisions. This role reports into our Director of Brand Marketing.
The ideal candidate is a writer and creator at heart with expertise in helping to build a brand, reputation, and presence by crafting engaging content (e.g. white papers, eBooks, infographics, blogs, webinars and assessment tools) for numerous digital channels (including websites, social networks, video, etc.), based around a solid understanding of SEO, UX, buyer behavior, and buyer journeys.
- Become the subject matter and audience expert for your segment.
- Build a content development plan (including documentation, tracking, production management) and an editorial calendar based on strategic goals, business priorities, product launches, and other events.
- Write/create content that catches target audiences attention across the buyers’ journey. Evolve formats to those most effective at engaging our target audience.
- Format, upload, and publish content within a CMS. Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the CMS to provide continuous productivity.
- Write with SEO in mind. Identify clear goals for marketing content, measure efficiency, monitor performance, and suggest improvements.
- Conduct content audits and gap analyses to synthesize findings into recommendations, tests, and measurable next steps. Make recommendations for new and existing content and build into your content plan.
- Champion alignment with your cross-functional team to explain the reasoning for strategy and promote user awareness and team collaboration.
- Work with a myriad of functional team members and customers to ask the right questions and brainstorm solutions to problems with a strong sense of initiative and follow-through.
- Keep current on the dynamics of the digital marketing ecosystem and extract and implement key trends, topics, and content themes that will help us engage our audience.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in content marketing
- Excellent storyteller, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable track record of defining and executing highly effective content marketing programs
- Metrics-minded, with a steadfast focus on user experience and growing site visits, search rankings, and return on investment
- Experience with developing critical metrics, dashboards, and benchmark reports to measure content engagement success
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work with short timelines
- Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels
- Portfolio of proven work samples
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. For this role, we are looking for candidates that are currently located within the United States and are seeking a permanently remote role. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc). To hear firsthand what it’s like to work at WELL, please view this team video.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that WELL Health currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. WELL Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.