Content Manager at WELL Health, Inc.
WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is honored to be ranked number 170 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies. WELL is also proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times, and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
At WELL, we believe content is critical to building meaningful connections with our customers. We are seeking a gifted and passionate communicator to plan and create content across marketing and communication channels. This is an opportunity to truly define WELL’s voice and amplify WELL’s message. You will create a calendar filled with compelling papers, blog posts, webinars, videos, ebooks, and more to nurture conversations with current and future customers.
The Content Manager reports to the Head of Marketing, but will work intimately with Communications, and cross-departmentally with Sales, Client Success, Business Development, and executives as needed.
This is a chance to design a robust content calendar, collaborate on strategy, optimize with data, all guided by our shared mission: to make going to the doctor as easy as meeting up with a friend.
- Create an ambitious integrated content and storytelling strategy
- Coordinate with colleagues across departments to determine the optimal message, story, and format for a given audience at a given time
- Research, outline, and create content engineered to fuel organic traffic and elevate our thought leadership
- Establish a process to review, update, or remove legacy content
Writing & Content Creation
- Write content you will be proud of across mediums: blogs, videos, webinars, checklists/templates, ebooks, website pages, podcasts, etc.
- Raise your hand when you see an opportunity to jump in and add value
- Make customers the hero by sharing stories of how they successfully transformed their business with the help of WELL
- Editor-in-Chief meets Servant Leader: review others’ content; hold others to the same high standards you hold yourself. Provide thoughtful feedback intended to coach and encourage.
- Direct our agency partners and designers in producing high-quality, visually stunning content
- Measure and report your content performance with the intent of improving processes, output, and results
- Bachelor’s Degree in creative writing, marketing, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years content marketing experience
- 2+ years experience managing direct reports, freelancers, and vendors
- Experience writing for an executive, enterprise B2B audience
- Experience creating and managing an omni-channel content calendar
- Curious learner who is able to take risks and admit mistakes followed by swift resolutions
- Strives to bring their best self to work each day, delivering for themselves, the company, our customers and their teams
- Able to gather feedback and buy-in from multiple leaders and personalities (all of whom are very busy)
- Deep understanding of content performance measures (e.g. SEO and web traffic metrics, social media and email KPIs, etc.)
- Passion for design, brand standards, and storytelling
- Experience writing within the Healthcare Industry
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and to prioritize the health of our employees, all WELL positions are temporarily remote. We are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work at or around June 2021. For this role, we are open to candidates that would be interested in working full-time out of our headquarters when we return to in-office work, or those that are already located within the United States and seeking a permanently remote position.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
Santa Barbara office perks: dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy snacks), Kombucha on tap, light-filled space, Sonos workplace, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
MacBook Pro provided
Generous equity package
Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.