Content Coordinator at Advertise Purple
JOB DESCRIPTION: CONTENT COORDINATOR
About Advertise Purple:
Advertise Purple, Inc. is the leading management agency in today’s fastest-growing digital marketing channel for e-commerce retailers: affiliate. With a $6 billion addressable market, estimated 20 million e-commerce stores positioned to be live by year’s end, our award-winning suite of technology and service tools are well positioned to serve the growing global demand.
A 2018, 2019, and 2020 recipient of Inc. Magazine’s ‘Best Workplace in the U.S.,*’ and ‘Top 50 Advertising & Marketing Agency in the U.S.,*’ we pride ourselves on delivering an unparalleled experience for both customers and employees.
The ideal ‘Content Coordinator’ is an organized and creative writer with experience in fast-paced editorial and/or agency environments. Social media experience is required, as they’ll assist with managing all Advertise Purple social channels. Writing samples must indicate a distinct voice and tone that meshes with Advertise Purple’s agency brand.
Under the guidance of the Content Strategist, they’ll apply knowledge and communication skills from past projects to collaborate creatively and effectively with major brands, affiliates, colleagues, and customers, as well as the Content Strategist, meeting tight deadlines and brainstorming fresh ideas on a daily basis.
Responsibilities include, though are not limited to the following:
- Write 2-3 blog posts per week.
- Schedule out and maintain editorial calendar.
- Monitor and manage social media channels (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, IG, TikTok).
- Collaborate creatively with content strategist, offering up original ideas for campaigns.
- Some video editing as part of video content initiative (TikTok/IG).
- Be willing to learn and fully understand affiliate marketing.
- Communicate effectively and take notes when dealing with third parties and brands.
- 2+ years of successful professional experience as a writer/editor.
- 1+ years of experience working on social media campaigns.
- Well versed in all forms of social media.
- Strong video editing and writing skills.
- Pop culture and trend savvy.
- Interest in learning about affiliate marketing.
- BA or BS degree from an accredited university.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized with a proactive attitude.
- UNLIMITED PAID vacation, health benefits, 401k match, catered lunches, office perks.
Starting base salary of $50,000
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year