Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.
Our team is in need of a talented and experienced Content Associate to join the client marketing department. The main goal of this role is to write and edit creative, accurate, and traffic-driving content to delight clients. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp of grammar and voice, as well as some SEO and general marketing knowledge. Applicants should be efficient, flexible, and able to receive and implement feedback. If writing an upbeat blog about the best coffee shops in Seattle, fact-checking a market report about Miami real estate, and editing a bio about an agent in Chicago all in the same day sounds fun to you, you’ll fit right in.
Is this you?
You’re gifted at:
- Creating blog ideations
- Writing creative and engaging copy on a tight turnaround
- Editing and revising copy
- QAing all copy that comes in to ensure that it meets the highest quality standards
- Adapting to many different client voices and implementing notes
- Thinking outside the box
- A natural curiosity to research a wide variety of topics
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- An innovative mindset
- A desire to do something big and bold
- SEO and general marketing knowledge
- Excitement about being at a fast-paced startup
- The desire to do something big and bold
- Start-up and real estate experience is a plus
- Clear, concise, and polished work
- Words, lots of words
- Start-up hustle and teamwork
- Mondays and project management
Your opportunities for impact:
- Learning different aspects of working in the digital space
- Increasing the content team’s efficiency and client happiness
- Finding and creating voices for real estate agents
Who we are: Luxury Presence is a real estate SaaS company providing real estate agents and companies with cutting-edge software to grow their business. An official partner to four of the largest national brokerages, Luxury Presence was founded by Malte Kramer, a Stanford GSB graduate, and is backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital, and Bessemer Ventures. Luxury Presence was recognized in 2020 as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America by Inc. and as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA. The company launched in 2016 and its client list includes leading realtors and companies who purchase template-based websites, a home search tool, listing referral network, content marketing tools, SEO, lead generation, and online advertising. Luxury Presence currently has 2000+ clients, including 22 of the WSJ Top 100 agents.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Read Full Job Description