Content Associate, Daily Essentials
Quibi has an immediate opening for a content development manager to oversee the development and production of premium, short-form content for daily essentials.
What You'll Do:
- Act as deputy on shows and step in to handle daily needs in concert with executives
- Work closely with Executives to track DAILY programming performance across News, Sports, Pop Culture and Lifestyle shows
- Work with analytics team
- Establish KPI (ratings) targets for partners and make ongoing content recommendations accordingly
- Analyze user experience data and work with product to ensure content aligns with audience
- Evolve content, aesthetic, and tone of shows
- Work with product design and engineering teams to maximize the user experience of watching content created for mobile first
- Seek and maintain a current understanding of competitive landscape as it pertains to News, Sports, Pop Culture and Lifestyle shows
- Engage with Creative, Finance, Communications, Marketing, Production, Legal, Business Affairs, Product, Strategy, Post and external partners to
- ensure production of high quality content is delivered on time, on budget and as creatively envisioned
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree, Minimum of five years of entertainment experience.
- Team-player mentality, assertive, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and collaborative.
- Direct experience and relationships within the entertainment industry, network, publisher or platform.
- Understanding of the overall media and OTT landscape.
- Experience in television, film and/or streaming series as a manager, producer or buyer in development and current production.
- Familiarity with creative, business deal structures and production oversight are required.
- Knowledge and understanding of content lifecycles, from pitch through delivery is important.
- Ability to work in an open concept work environment at all levels.
- Self-starter who shows initiative and urgency under pressure to deliver for launch and beyond.