Community Manager at Aspiration
| Greater LA Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:14 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, May 6, 2021
At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
Aspiration is looking for a Community Manager to be a front facing voice of our brand who will bring compassion to our social followers and data-driven decision making to our channels. Innovative thinking and strong organization skills will be imperative. Our commitment to people and the planet should shine through your actions and content -- which will result in real-world climate action!
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You Will Do
- Aid in the creation and scheduling of content within a social media calendar for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Analyze and provide recommendations for channel growth based on trends, sentiment, and performance.
- Create monthly reporting showing channel growth and performance to internal leadership.
- Foster, grow, and manage our community outreach and relationships with our customers
- Partner cross-functionally with design, PR, marketing to maximize social media reach with prospective and existing customers as well as aligned non-profits and brands.
- Ensure content is compliance approved and liaise with multiple teams to ensure timely, consistent delivery
- Monitor incoming comments from social channels + paid advertisements and respond thoughtfully; escalating when necessary.
- Reinforce influencer marketing team with best practices for content and organic promotion.
- Increase instances of UGC and discover new avenues for user content creation.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, or a related field
- 2+ years of community management experience, preferably for a financial services or direct to consumer brand.
- Have created and executed community-focused marketing campaigns specifically designed to foster, grow and promote loyalty and passion.
- Perfect written communication skills
- Experience and practical knowledge of all major social media platforms and supporting applications
- A self-starter with ability to work both in a team setting, as well as independently to drive campaign efforts as needed
- Proven success in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high growth environment
What You'll Get
- Work for a mission-driven company to transform the lives of millions by building a better, values-oriented financial firm
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives
- Robust Healthcare Plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K & Unlimited Vacation Time
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
Read Full Job Description