Associate Video Editor at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is one of L.A.’s most accomplished companies, experiencing exponential Business and Team growth. This phenomenal success has been achieved due to our amazing business initiatives (over 1 million members), dedicated leadership, inclusive corporate culture, and career growth opportunities. Guided by our company values, FFF seeks to maintain a work culture that encourages innovation, rewards creativity, values teamwork, and supports inclusion and equity. The company endeavors to foster confidence, effectiveness, and success for all employees who work with these values every day.
Our Content/Creative Team is searching for our next Associate Video Editor.
What you will do:
- Editing video for social, editorial, episodics, internal content, and marketing initiatives
- Work in Premiere to build out footage syncs, edits, and assemblies.
- Collaborate with and work directly under the Lead Video Editor to maintain a high level of quality that meets FabFitFun standards
- Create consistent, on-trend videos with the assets and video provided
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 2 years experience as an assistant video editor
- Reel with fashion, beauty, or lifestyle is required
- Impeccable organization within project files
- Self-starter mindset, able to work under minimal direction
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Must have a complete understanding of Adobe Premiere
- Strong eye for composition
- Strong typography and design skills
- Experience in storytelling/marketing
- Experience Adobe After Effect is a plus
- A basic working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to take direction well
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with highly motivated team members
- Video shooting experience and camera knowledge
- Previous startup experience / interest in growing with a company
What to expect:
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing e-Commerce
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Generous PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Paid Parking
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks